Some people before buying a kettle think about which kettle for the house would be best for them: an electric kettle or a simple one (for boiling water on gas). Virtually every customer wants his new purchase to be both beautiful and multifunctional, and reliable.
An electric kettle is a device of everyday nature, which is available in almost every kitchen. If your friend or relative does not have such a wonderful product, then it can act as a good gift for them.
Choosing a kettle for a stove
Some families prefer to have a tea party, gathering at the table. Previously, during such events, a samovar was used, but at the present time, an ordinary kettle that heats the water on the stove receives such an honor. We will try to understand in detail how to choose a kettle for the stove with the best quality characteristics.
- Maximum capacity. Two and a half liters is an acceptable volume for small families. If tea drinking in the house is often, then it is better to buy a product with a large capacity.
- The choice of material. Usually kettles are made on the basis of stainless steel, cast iron or metal.
- The models created with the use of stainless steel, have a very stylish appearance. When operating such products are very convenient.
- The main advantage of the enamelled teapot is the variety of colors. Also enamel is characteristic resistance to the occurrence of abrasions.
- Many firms use special refractory glass during the production of kettles. Such material allows preserving the taste characteristics of water and its original purity.
- Cast iron appliances are very rare. The process of heating water in them is carried out slowly. Cast iron products have a long service life, do not scratch, are not amenable to deformation and are able to retain their color.
- The most popular on the market is a whistling kettle. Its convenience lies in the fact that when the liquid boils, it starts to give a signal to immediately turn off the gas stove.
- The presence of the handle. The buyer should definitely inquire about the availability of high-quality and convenient pen. Thanks to it, it is convenient to remove a boiling kettle from the stove, without risking to burn your hands.
This type of teapots assigned a user rating of forty-seven percent, which makes it the most popular kitchen appliance among users.
Choosing a teapot
The process of tea drinking is capable of bringing real pleasure to people, especially when a tasty custard drink, preheated in a teapot, is consumed. The basis of any high-quality brewing product includes highly reliable materials, a convenient lid, the presence of a strainer, as well as an opening through which steam must escape. We will try to figure out how to choose the teapot correctly.
The material of the product is also important. Typically, teapots are made on the basis of materials such as clay, glass and porcelain. Porcelain is the most suitable option, because it heats up quickly and copes well with high temperatures. Porcelain models are usually used for brewing black tea.
A clay teapot is used to brew green tea. Clay is able to retain heat, but it has the ability to absorb odors.
A glass teapot is a good alternative to a porcelain teapot. However, there is one nuance: glassware is quickly erased and dirty, it does not always have a sieve, it can contain several metal, plastic and wooden elements.